This article explains how to add someone as an admin in your Facebook Business Page.
- A current admin of your company's Facebook Business Page must do the following...
- Access your company's Facebook Business Page.
- Visit the Settings tab on the left side of your screen.
- Then, click on Page Roles on the left side of your screen. This will open up a menu called Page Roles.
- In the Assign a New Page Role section, start typing the name of the person you want to assign as an admin.
- Choose the correct person you want to assign as an admin.
- Click the drop-down menu next to their name and select Admin.
Note: A reminder will pop up that reads: "If you're adding a new admin to your Page, please keep in mind that they'll have the same permission as you do to make changes to this Page."
- Click Add. Facebook will then prompt you to re-enter your password to make sure it's you that is making the change.
- Re-enter your Password.
- Click Submit.
- Under Existing Page Roles, the person's name will now show up with a red "pending" message next to it.
The newly added Admin will receive a notification to accept their admin role. Once the person accepts their admin role, their name, Facebook profile picture, and role will show up under the Existing Page Roles section. Now the newly added person has admin rights in your company's Facebook Business Page and can proceed to connect their personal Facebook profile to A-Suite Ad.