This article explains how to connect your personal Facebook Profile to A-Suite Ad
Before connecting your personal Facebook Profie to A-Suite Ad, you must be an admin in your company's Facebook Business Page. Here is help on becoming an admin in your company Facebook Business Page.
- Access A-Suite Ad via the Navigation Menu found on the left side panel of your A-Suite account.
- A screen will pop up that directs you to Connect to your Facebook Profile.
- Click .
- A window will open and ask if you want to continue with your personal Facebook account. Click Continue as [Your Name].
Note: You may be asked to log in to your personal Facebook account if you are not already logged in. If this is the case, proceed to log in to your personal Facebook account.
- Facebook will ask "What Pages do you want to use with A-Suite Ad?" Check the Select All box and then click Next.
- Facebook will ask "What is A-Suite Ad allowed to do?" Ensure that both options are selected as YES.
- Receive your email address: YES
- Show a list of the Pages you manage: YES
- Click Done. The window will say "You've now linked A-Suite Ad to Facebook."
- Click OK. The window will close. Congratulations! Your personal Facebook profile is connected to A-Suite Ad. Now you can connect your company's Facebook Business Page to A-Suite Ad.