This article explains how to create an audience list in A-Suite Ad.
- In your A-suite Ad account, click on the Drivers tab at the top of the page.
- Click .
- In the drop-down, click Create a driver audience.
- You will be taken to the page to create a driver audience.
- First, choose the country where you want your driver audience to be targeted.
- Type in the city where you want your driver audience to be targeted and select your desired city & state from the dropdown.
- Choose your desired geographical radius around the city & state you selected in step 6.
- Once you select your desired radius, the size of your audience will automatically populate on the right side of the page under the section titled Driver Audience.
Note: If you add additional locations, the size of driver audiences at all locations combined will appear under the section titled Driver Audience.
- Once you select all your targeted locations and radii, click .
- Congratulations! You have successfully created a new driver audience. Your new driver audience can be viewed in the Drivers tab of A-Suite Ad.
- You can now select your new driver audience when you build an ad.