This article will assist you in configuring notifications for records. Such as when they are about to expire.
1. Log in to A-Suite as you normally would
2. Take a look at the bar that goes across the top of the page. Over to the far right side you will notice the silhouette of a person, click on that. It looks like the picture below:
3. Clicking on the silhouette brings a drop-down menu. Here you will want to select the first option to; “Configure Record Notifications”.
4. A window will appear in the center of the screen; at the top it reads: “Managing Record Notifications”. There is an area below that, it reads “Pick Type of New Monitor”, click on that to get the list of options, as seen below:
5. Choose the item that you want to configure notifications for. After doing that you are greeted with the fields that you can configure. Any field with a (*) symbol is required, so be sure to enter something there.
Note: “Timing in days” is how long BEFORE the expiration you want to be notified, so 30 days is 30 days BEFORE the record expires.
6. Once you have configured your options, click on “Save Current Monitor Configuration”. You have now completed setting up notifications!